Matt and I are going to attempt to get as much painting as possible done this weekend. I am on spring break now, so I am in gear to get stuff done around this house! We have already painted one of the guest rooms a bright sunny yellow, and we also painted the twin bed white and got a cute duvet cover for it. Everyone thinks this room is a kid's room, which is really annoying to me, but I keep telling myself that it's just bright and cheerful. :)
Anyway, today is going to consist of lots of grey primer and deep red paint in the home theater room. After we get done with that, we are going to try to move on to the downstairs living room, formal dining room, kitchen, and family room areas, but we're not sure. We'll just see where the day takes us. My parents are coming over to help, which is AWESOME. It's no fun to paint a huuuuuuge house with just two people. I hope my mom can keep Roxie's paws out of the paint, though! She had a bit of yellow in her step when we painted without help. Haha!
Okay, well now we're off to Lowe's to buy some ceiling fans & maybe to another store to look at wallpaper. I'm not an 80's decorator; I just have gotten some cool ideas from HGTV. :) Anyway, off we go! Pictures of the painting fun are soon to come, I'm sure.
2 comments:
hey don't worry nessa, i'll help you paint =P
Well, I hope it will all be painted by the time you come home next. When is your next trip out here?
Post a Comment