I also organized the bookshelves
in the office with these brown tote boxes.
And my favorite... the rocking chairs on our terrace! The terrace is located off our master bedroom, and it has been the source of our constant horror as birds keep trying to nest there and take over. It's been weird because they just drop eggs on the floor, but not in the nests. For the past month, we have destroyed an eggless nest every other day until yesterday, when I gave the entire patio, siding, and window a thorough scrub down to get rid of the straw, mud, fallen bird eggs, and bird crap. Ugh. I then applied deck cleaner and prepared it for Matt to stain and seal next weekend. Yeah, I rock. :) Matt got the rocking chairs for me a few weeks ago, and I was finally able to put them out on the squeaky clean deck. Now, I'm hoping the birds will know to stay away. I'm thinking of getting mosquito curtains to help with that, and to add some style.
Roxie and I sat out there as I did some homework and listened to the rain... the perfect Sunday activity. :)
Now on to more homework. I am almost finished with my master's!
No comments:
Post a Comment