Here is a picture of me holding Sara's new boy: Baby Zeke!
(Yes, I actually held a baby... and I'd better get used to it, because there are two more coming into my life very soon :)
Matt is taking tomorrow off so we can spend time together. I have a hair appointment in the morning; I'm getting rid of my bright blond highlights and going back to my natural dark brown color. After that, we're making the trip to IKEA! We have been planning this adventure for awhile now, because we've been itching to design a guest room. Hopefully my dad's huge family will be visiting us around the holidays, so we want to be prepared. Pictures will be posted once we get everything together.
I can't believe we've been in our house for almost nine months! That is just crazy to me. I am most excited for the holidays--decorating for the season, lots of time with family, and cooking in the new kitchen. Well, I mean, not me cooking in the new kitchen, but I hope somebody will! I will, however, do some baking. Mmmmm. I love this time of year.


No comments:
Post a Comment