YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
It's no secret that I love snow, but what's even better is a SNOW DAY from school... which is exactly what I got today! There is no way I'd be able to get out of our parking lot. My car is buried!In this picture Matt's car keys are located in that huge open snow drift to the right of my car. Apparently he dropped them this morning without realizing it and was pretty upset about losing the keys to everything we own. I just dug them out a few hours ago for him because I'm awesome.
Of course Roxie and I had to go out and play in the snow earlier, but it didn't work out too well; the snow is too tall for her to run through! Normally she loves to run, jump, pounce, slide, and dig in the snow, but instead she was just kind of awkward. It was so sad/funny I had to take a video. So here you go!
2 comments:
can you teach me blog stuff? i dont know how to do anything fun mine is boring ha. ps still jealous of snow days :(
Sure! I'm not sure if I really know how I did any of that stuff, but I can help you out to the best of my abilities! I just kind of played around with the settings and kept previewing it.
Post a Comment