Not to my surprise, Sten called me about three times this morning beginning at around 6:00am. I was a little out of it since I slept until about 9:00 because I'm just not that in to going out in the Christmas rush. There is, however, one place I went: David's Bridal! Kari is getting married in October, so I went to see her favorite wedding dresses and try on bridesmaid dresses. I can't show you pictures of the ones K tried on, but I can show you the gorgeous bridesmaid dresses! They will be perfect for a fall wedding.
Kari's sister, Krissy & Me.
Kari & her mom looking through the dresses.
The whole thing was really fun, and I'm glad I got to be there when she found THE ONE!
Unfortunately, I had to leave right after that because my grandpa (pictured in yesterday's post) has heart trouble and was in the emergency room, but he is getting better and we think he will be okay. Keep him in your thoughts, please, because he is awesome and I'm not ready to lose the only grandparent I have left. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment